Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread Clean Up

3 posters

Go down

Thread Clean Up Empty Thread Clean Up

Post by Unholy Templar Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:55 pm

Hey guys,

I'm seeing that there's a delete post option. Some of our threads have comments that have been corrected by a later post or just totally irrelevant to what's in the thread. If you ever come across of reply of yours that is just really out of date or doesn't pertain to the topic please delete it to clean up the threads and make scrolling through past ideas a little easier. I'm already getting lost in the stuff that we've done on here.

Also, is this forum being regularly backed up? No guarantees that we'll have this as long as we think we will, so we need some way to save all of our work on a regular basis. I can make something to back the forum up, but if there's an easy way for God's sake please don't make me : ( I hate Linux sometimes.

Unholy Templar

Back to top Go down

Thread Clean Up Empty Re: Thread Clean Up

Post by Kyle Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:57 pm

I have at least another copy of all the stories and rules stuff I post, but I hadn't thought of backing up the discussion. Good call James, though I'm not as comp-savy as some of the others here and so I don't pretend to know how to do such things.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:56 am

Good call, I'll get to deleting.

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down