RANTING.......

Go down

RANTING....... Empty RANTING.......

Post by Kiki on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:58 pm

I am SOOOO mad right now. I dad is being a little bitch, and my grandfather is DYING. OH faaaabulous...I HATE MY LIFE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I hate the stupid bloody pills, I hate school, I hate LIFE. KYA, I am f#$king LOSING it right now...

...I need a vacation...*dies*

Now, MUM is acting all....weird because of grampa and I DON'T NEED THIS. I am going to write and or draw till five in the morning tonight, I KNOW it. AND I VOW TO SKIP CLASS. I don't care if it's MINUS SOME CRAZY THING, I REFUSE to partake with a bunch of insolent TEENAGERS. I am TIRED of hearing excuses for them. Oh, it's just their psychi. Well f#$k their f#$king psychi, I've been dealing with their psychis and their intolerence and ignorancy and cruelty since F#$KING KINDERF#$KINGGARDEN. Don't you DARE feed me that bull. I am going to take my bus pass and my ipod and go FAR FAR AWAY for a LONG LONG TIME. Or so I'd like. That ain't happening, as I don't have much cash, but SHIT, I need....I need SOMETHING, and I don't know what it IS and it's BOTHERING. Quiet and peace, firstly...but hell, that only lasts for so long.....

The pills might keep me functioning, but sometimes it be so sureal it would be wonderful...Even though I'd be miserable. I'd rather be dilerious and sad then sharp and realizing and sad...and now VIXY isn't working, so I can't get Half Jack on my Ipod. WHAT ELSE, HUH?!? If there is a God, he hates me...ALOT. And my parents WONDER why I'm not religious...? Speaking of which, mum is all like I'M GOING BACK TO CHURCH, LA. That's fine, dont' bring me. And I get A RANT. A F#$KING RANT. It just isn't my thing, don't push me. GAWD (....I know some people are senstaive to the whole G word thing, so I'm trying to tone it down, but DESPERATE here....I screwed with the spelling, I hope that makes you feel better.) she's just not happy with my choice of not being religious. BOTH my parents are. I think...My grandmother would be horrifyed, but at least she wouldn't give me a lecture or anything.

I wish she were still alive... Mum would be able to cope better with things, and dad wouldn't be so mental all the time, and we wouldn't have to do a dance around him all the time and shit.

And people WONDER why I get sick so easliy.
Kiki
Kiki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RANTING....... Empty Re: RANTING.......

Post by Kyle on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:32 pm

That all sounds rough, and I think I have problems...
Just remember, we're all pulling for you. When it comes to religion I'm a pretty faithful person and I'll pray for ya, but forcing or trying to guilt people into religion is against the whole point of it.
Hopefully things will get better soon, we're all here for you so don't be afraid to talk to us.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Kyle wrote:That all sounds rough, and I think I have problems...
Just remember, we're all pulling for you. When it comes to religion I'm a pretty faithful person and I'll pray for ya, but forcing or trying to guilt people into religion is against the whole point of it.
Hopefully things will get better soon, we're all here for you so don't be afraid to talk to us.

Sad + I love you + bom = drunken

Urgh.... *hug*
Kiki
Kiki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum