Main Thread (Kiki)

Go down

Main Thread (Kiki) Empty Main Thread (Kiki)

Post by SkittlesMeTimber on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:58 am

Kiki post what you're doing right now



GO

SkittlesMeTimber

Posts : 1009
Join date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Main Thread (Kiki) Empty Re: Main Thread (Kiki)

Post by Kiki on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:31 pm

Plauge huddled down into her shabby over coat as she hunched over her small fire. In the abanonded alley way she had called home, she built a small hut out of random garbage, wood and metal. Inside were discarded and abonded toys that the children of the town had seens as rubble and thrown away, but Plague new better and gave them a good home. After a considerable amount of time, darkness had fallen and she decided to scout out for something to eat. Even with her morph abilities and her stealth, she was still considered vermin, and didn't like being about the hords of people that walked the streets everyday. It was a particularly clear night, and feeling venturous, decided to leave her alleyway for a bit and explore the other places clad in darkness (the outskirts, other alleyways). Of course, she could never leave with out Lucy, her beloved doll that she had possessed since forever. She had no recollection of her past, and all she had of it was Lucy, the limp princess doll that was her best friend, besides the rats and the occasional stray mutt. She was wondering where, though, she should go and venture.

Even = Outskirts
Odd = Alleyways

(11)

With a cautious turn around to see if all was truly clear, she went out into the growing darkness of the night.
Kiki
Kiki

Posts : 307
Join date : 2008-08-10
Age : 26
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Main Thread (Kiki) Empty Re: Main Thread (Kiki)

Post by SkittlesMeTimber on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:42 pm

As she shambled through the alleyways, she heard the scuttling of rodents, and the howls of stray animals, searching for their next meal. At the end of the alleyway that she turned onto, she saw a pair of outlines of people, their murmuring kept to a barely audible sound. Dare she walk further, or turn and run?

SkittlesMeTimber

Posts : 1009
Join date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Main Thread (Kiki) Empty Re: Main Thread (Kiki)

Post by Kiki on Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:33 pm

In sudden anxiety, she freezes, her eyes wide and pupils barely visible. She slowly backs away and hopes not to be noticed....

(Sneak? I dunno, she wants to get away.... Rolled: 14)
Kiki
Kiki

Posts : 307
Join date : 2008-08-10
Age : 26
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Main Thread (Kiki) Empty Re: Main Thread (Kiki)

Post by SkittlesMeTimber on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:13 pm

She slinks away from the gathering of people with ease.

what shall she do now?

SkittlesMeTimber

Posts : 1009
Join date : 2008-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Main Thread (Kiki) Empty Re: Main Thread (Kiki)

Post by Kiki on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:09 pm

She scuttled down the alley, but stopped. Though different, she was still a child and a naive curiosity lurked into her mind. She decided that she would listen in on the concersation, being it had been so long since she had heard anothers voice. Hunching low, she got just near enough so that she could listen in.

Rolled: 18


Last edited by Kiki on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dice.)
Kiki
Kiki

Posts : 307
Join date : 2008-08-10
Age : 26
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Main Thread (Kiki) Empty Re: Main Thread (Kiki)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum