Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANGAMES!!!!

2 posters

Go down

CANGAMES!!!! Empty CANGAMES!!!!

Post by Kyle Thu May 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Cangames is coming next weekend! It runs from Friday afternoon through Saturday and Sunday and it's located downtown. I figured we should know who's going and how we're getting there.

I for one will be going every day, I plan on probably taking the bus, unless I can get a ride with someone. I'd be happy for people to accompany me, and we could even stay over at my place the nights in between but I'll warn you, I desire to be there early (I MUST be there no later than 9 for Sunday, as that is when my Battlelore tournament is), so anyone who wishes to come with me will also have to get up early. Another warning, I will more than likely be staying late each day as well.

That being said, who's with me? I know Austin's in and Ifer, Steve, and Kelsey have all expressed interest. Can we get a plan together?
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

CANGAMES!!!! Empty Re: CANGAMES!!!!

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 am

all depends on money with me.

does this mean our sat. game will be put on hold that weekend?

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sat May 09, 2009 12:44 am

Unfortunately it will, as cangames runs the whole day, but we'll go right back to schedule the next week. Since we'll be missing your game we can play yours to catch up the week after or play mine to stay at a certain schedule, I'm fine either way.

Also, I've been offered a ride by Tim in Saturday, and he can probably bring up to three other people, but I'll have to let him know relatively soon, so I need to know who's coming.

I'll discuss it with you and Kelsey in person tomorrow.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Sat May 09, 2009 9:58 am

I'd like to mine the week after, as I'd like to get you guys out of that dungeon.

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sun May 10, 2009 12:33 am

Sounds good, then we'll start up mine the week after, with any luck I'll have another adventure all ready to go by then Wink
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum