Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inherent problem with the way we`re doing things.

3 posters

Go down

Inherent problem with the way we`re doing things. Empty Inherent problem with the way we`re doing things.

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 pm

I think our scope of focus is too wide right now. I think we need to pour all of our resources into ONE project at the moment that we can all get behind and be passionate about. This way, I think we`ll get a lot more done

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Inherent problem with the way we`re doing things. Empty Re: Inherent problem with the way we`re doing things.

Post by Kyle Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:14 pm

You have a valid point, but I think the real problem is we're not really WORKING on anything. Sure we're getting some concept art from ifer and discussing things off and on, but if we really want this stuff to go anywhere we need to start doing the real work for it.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Inherent problem with the way we`re doing things. Empty Re: Inherent problem with the way we`re doing things.

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Also true, but we've seen at least a lot of conceptualizing in the shifterlands

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by ifer Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:51 am

Agreed. We must be more productive.
ifer
ifer
Admin

http://juandfr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:18 pm

On that note, how is F! shadow coming along?

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by ifer Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 pm

I've been at Niagra Falls all weekend, so no more progress yet. Will do more this week, after recovery.
ifer
ifer
Admin

http://juandfr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum