Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faceless Escapades!

3 posters

Go down

The Faceless Escapades! Empty The Faceless Escapades!

Post by Kiki Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:43 pm

Screw just Halloween! You got a silly story or situation, here's the place to put it... And it's not JUST about the Faceless...ANYTHING silly. I just like the title. Because it is JUST THAT COOL.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

The Faceless Escapades! Empty Re: The Faceless Escapades!

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:44 pm

maybe this should move to the public forum, since this one is kind of stuff we may be publishing

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:06 pm

After the rescuing of Plague and Katheryn, Shifter decided to go back and crash at his base with his best buddies in the whole wide universe!! Feel the loooooove share.

"ARARARARARAAR." says Shifter.
"Jaws are OVER RATED." says Shadow.
"...SCIENCE." says Wilham.
"SHUT UP," the first two tell the psycho Nazi man.

Isn't it happy?!

Down he goes, through into the headquarters of the Faceless. Usually, going inside is uneventful as the opening is just that. An opening. But Shadow decided to get creative and thought it would be cool if the Faceless trio had a slogan! One that would make the world COWER in RIGHTFUL FEAR:

The Faceless: Hostile takeover without the paperwork.

IT WAS PERFECTION IN POSTER BOARD FORM!

And, since Shift likes to make an entrance, he made a giant boom when he landed that made Wilham scream and crash into his latest creation : the automatic tooth brush. (He's running out of ideas.) Needless to say, he got a tooth brush up his nose and a screwdriver stuck in his leg.

This, of course, caused Shift to go into hysterics.

"What is all this rumpus?!" said Shadow, who happened to march in. But then he saw Wilham and he thought it was funny too, so they're all laughing and crying. Except for Wilham. But WE DON'T LIKE HIM.

Infact, even Katheryn and Plauge who had just GOT there were laughing because they are ALL MENTALLY INSANE and like sadist stuff like that.

"At least my nasal passages shall be clean! SHIZER." said Wilham. Well, he said then that but I don't speak German. I'm guessing he was swearing, though.

After Shadow had stopped crying with laughter, he noticed the two guests gandering about in awe of the base.

"Shifter, you dog, whaddid you bring along this time...?" he asked, wipping as tray tear away.

"I found more of ME."

"Oh, GOD, like we don't need any more shape shifters around here. One big ol' crazy one is ENOUGH."

"Oh, can I keep them though...? Pleeeeeeeease.....?"

"...Fine."

"YAY, I have friends."

"DADDY!" said Plauge.

"Get off me," said Shifter. Plauge bit him, course, because she does that...being...mentally challenged and stuff.

"Aw, ain't she the cutest? My pinky came right off..."

"Nom nom nom..." said Plauge, who was eating Shifters finger.

" Sweet. The more homicidal maniacs, the better."

"Here here!" Anyways, so Plauge goes off with Shadow to go and kill some random people, and since Wilham is such a baby, he's still off nursing his nose; thus, leaving Shifter alone with Katheryn.

"Well, hellooooooo there, hotstuff."

"You're purdy yourself, stud."

"Hey, I've got a brilliant idea!"

"Do tell."

"We're both attractive and powerful shapeshifters, and we're both feeling pretty good! Let's get hooked up and have babies!"

"Sure!" said Katheryn, "BABIES EVERYWHERE."

And that's the story of how Katheryn got hooked up with Shift. And ultimately, it shows why Razor is such a dick. HE WAS CONCEIVED DURING A DRUNKEN EPISODE OF HAPPY. And, since happy molecules don't go very well with crazy molecules, he ended up a dosh bag. HURRAH.

To follow up, Wilham is still a baby. Plauge turns into an infintile murderer and lubs he adobted daddy and "uncles" with all her wee, screwed up heart. Katheryn likes Shifter. Shifter likes Katheryn. AND SHADOW IS STILL JAWLESS.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:45 pm

I did a quick check to see how long it was and as soon as I saw "babies everywhere" I knew it would be awesome.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:39 am

Kyle wrote:I did a quick check to see how long it was and as soon as I saw "babies everywhere" I knew it would be awesome.

Very Happy Lolness to the max.
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:04 am

Well just imagine Kathryn as the woman in this and you'll have to laugh to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2gIPnUCgw
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:34 pm

SkittlesMeTimber wrote:maybe this should move to the public forum, since this one is kind of stuff we may be publishing

I don't know HOW... silent
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:29 pm

There's a public stories forum. Just post a copy of this thread into it.

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:34 pm

Done, but should we really be putting this in the public section? It does have the Faceless in it after all...
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

The Faceless Escapades! Empty We Why Don't Put Ourselves in Our Stories

Post by Kiki Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:49 pm

The answer? WE WOULD ANNOY EVERYONE TO DEATH.

Take me for example. Say, for some reason, I got magical powers. And these magical powers allowed me to jump into whatever tale or story I desired. Good? NAY. Why, you may ask yourself? Because it would go something like this:

Again, MY story takes place at the Faceless lair! Is it because it's clean? Hell no. Because it's comfy and cozy? Again, no wai. Because it's freaking awesome? Yes indeedy.

So, our lunatic friends are up to their usual deeds of cruelty and whatnot. Wilham (whom is still very much disliked) is building something, Shifter is eating someone, Shadow is torchering someone (or thing).... nothing was out of the ordinary.

(TO BE CONT. As I'm getting kicked off the comp. Weh.)
Kiki
Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down