Radioactive Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Thread (Kyle)

2 posters

Go down

Main Thread (Kyle) Empty Main Thread (Kyle)

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:57 am

Post here kyle as to where kathryn is right now.

GO

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Main Thread (Kyle) Empty Re: Main Thread (Kyle)

Post by Kyle Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Kathryn pulls the cloak tightly around her as the morning sun begins to break through the trees. It's been a week now since she fled Sir Thomas' house and she has buried the things she stole. Afraid to go into any nearby town she has been sneaking through the woods, surviving by stealing food from farmer's gardens on the edge of the forest. She decides that she has to find out what the news is and if anyone is looking for her, so she tightly bundles her cloak around her body and over her head, hiding her hair, then heads towards the outskirts of the nearest town.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:07 am

As Kathryn wanders through the forest, she hears the sound of people talking quietly as she draws closer to the town. Once she is at the edge of the forest, she can see a pair of people in cloaks. One of them is holding a torch and the other has nothing on them. From this distance she cannot tell whether they are male or female, friendly or unfriendly. They do not seem to notice her.

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:19 am

Kathryn slows and attempts to sneak to a point where she can hear what they're saying while still remaining hidden.

(Stealth: 7, crap)
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:04 am

Kathryn stumbles loudly over the two people who are conversing. However, they seem to only be having small talk about the weather and other such useless things. The one with the torch turns to face the cloaked woman.

"Hello, miss," he says in a tone that is obviously male. "Out a little late aren't we?"

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Kathryn recovers from her stumble and does her best to smile relievedly. "Thank goodness I found someone!" She brushes herself off and does her best to adjust her hair. "I was visiting my friend yesterday, she's sick you know, and I was returning to my family's house when it got dark and I lost my way. I've been wandering all day and I even had to spend the night in the woods! Would the two of you be so kind as to point me on my way back to the town?" She speaks in the tone of someone who is tired, cold and just wants to go home.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:37 pm

The two people look at one another, then the one with the torch looks back at Kathryn. "Awful late for you to be wandering around alone, of course We'll help you find your way back."

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:07 pm

Kathryn smiles at them thankfully. "Thank you." As she begins walking with them she subtly watches them, a little suspicious of anyone out at this time of night.

(Sense Motive: 14)
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:41 am

The people do not seem to have any bad intention. They lead her through many turns and beaten roads through the forest, one of them tries to make small talk. "So, what is your friend sick with? No doubt she is sick with something serious, otherwise you wouldn't have stayed there so late."

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 am

"Unfortunatly we don't know for sure," she says with a sad shake of her head, "she can't afford to send for a doctor." Pretending to be nothing but a poor peasant rankled her, but she reminded herself that even that was better than the alternative. AS she walked she ensured that her face was still well covered with her cloak, pretending to be cold.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:33 pm

"That is most unfortunate of you, good ma'am." The one leading says. "But If it is so, then it shall stay so. Such is the way of things around here." Eventually they made it into the town.

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:18 am

"I'm afraid you're right," she says with a sigh. "Thank you for guiding me, I can find my way from here." She takes her leave of them and then heads off down the street, still keeping her head covered with the cloak. As soon as the two people are out of sight she ducks into an alley, not wanting to be spotted by anyone else, and then begins to explore the town. She's looking for somewhere they post notices while keeping an eye out for a discarded newspaper, she wants to find out what's been said about her.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Kathryn watches the two walk off, they are obviously comrades, laughing as they leave.

(Kyle make a search roll)

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:41 pm

Kathryn hunts around as best she can in the dark.

(Search: 18 )
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Mon May 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Kathryn hunts through the dark, sure she saw something- a shadow flickering in the night, perhaps. As she draws closer to it, down an alleyway, she sees a body sprawled out on the ground, recently deceased. The man has had his face rended and he lies in a massive pool of his own blood that splatters the bricks of the building as well.

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue May 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Kathryn falls back, doing her best not to make a sound, and quickly heads away from the scene. She takes a route around the body through another alley and then continues in that direction.
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by SkittlesMeTimber Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Kathryn finds herself in the red light district of the area. Smoke pours out of the windows of opium huts. Whores litter the streets. As she walks by someone smacks her behind firmly and whistles

SkittlesMeTimber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down